Friday, June 19, 2009

We are back

Well We are back from Kenya! I will post of the adventures this weekend. The one thing I have realized while we were in Kenya is God is so amazing! I had to completely trust in Him. So many times we were in unsafe areas but I knew God had us in His protection.

We are so blessed here in the US! I know I will not be complaining about my job or other things for a long time. At least I have a job, a home, food when I want it, a husband that takes care of me, a car to go places, ect....

I will post pictures and stories this weekend.

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all of your great stories and give you a big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks Lins! We have a few stories. I would encourage others to go to Kenya! What the Missions of Hope is doing there is awesome!

    ReplyDelete