Monday, June 29, 2009

Another weekend!

Well another busy weekend! We had Joe and Mandy's rehearsal dinner Friday night and the wedding on Saturday. It was a lovely wedding and the reception was grand! We so enjoyed hanging out with friends we haven't seen in a while. My husband looked so handsome! Well I think he is handsome all the time!

Sunday was perfect! I spent some alone time with my hubby! I baked an angel food cake with homemade whip cream and strawberries. We also had spicy pasta salad with chicken! It was so yummy!

We did have one tragic part of the day. Rob was looking out our bedroom window. He was excited to see a baby bunny by the deck. I ran over to the window to see it! It was so cute! We were about to leave to go to the greatest store in my book, so we decided to take a closer look from the deck. We walked quietly out on the deck so we wouldn't scare it. then looked down and I almost starting crying. Something bit the bunny and it was dead. I was horrified! To top it off, when Rob went to pick it up out of the yard later in the evening, it was gone. So something munched it. I am so sad over a bunny!

Back to the greatest store. If you know me very well, I love to cook! So the greatest store is Bed Bath and Beyond. I love Williams and Sonoma but it is a little pricey for me. Rob and I bought a wonderful little thing. We bought a Mr Coffee Ice Tea maker! We can use our loose leaf tea in it! Rob enjoyed iced blueberry tea Sunday afternoon. One thing off my wish list to buy!

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. BB&B is so great!! Sounds like you and your honey had a great weekend together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Joe and Mandy are married already! Time has gotten away from me.

    Blueberry tea, huh? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz you should try this amazing iced blueberry tea when you come over to see the girls! we are going to try the pacific sunrise ices also. I dont think the chocolate tea will be good cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry SPlitter I just realized this is Plittler not Sanchez! Sorry but you are more than welcome to come down and have tea with us!

    ReplyDelete