Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some Call It A Bucket List

I have always said you should have a list of things you want to do one day and actually do them.

On my list, which I started when I was in my twenties, I wanted to travel, do adventurous things, try different foods and experience things. I have checked off bungee, jumping tamien(which I have still never told my Aunt and Dad about so shhh, they will kill me), going skinny dipping in someone elses pool (another thing that was done with girls only and no men), see Nascar race which I have been to several, go to a professional sport of every kind except basketball, white water rafting was checked off last year, and of course see my favorite animals in their country which was checked off two weeks ago. (wow I am getting emotional writing about finally seeing hippos and Giraffes in Kenya)

There are so many things I still want to do. I think I always think of this list around my birthday thinking time is a ticking.

I still want to see to Italy, Greece, Ireland, New Zealand and Spain. I want to go to the San Diego Zoo, see the Grand Canyon, go to Multanomah Falls in Oregon, I want to take a picture with Rob and I together in Central Park, I want to do the boat ride on the channel in Chicago (which I hope is checked off Labor Day weekend) and I want to cater an event.

So many things not enough space to write them all but they are still doable. What is on your list to?

2 comments:

  1. Oh the list. I have one written down somewhere but I can't find it. I'd like to go back to France, now that I'm not an immature high schooler and could appreciate the culture more. I'd also like to have a job where I could take off a day a week to do some volunteer work. I keep reading articles from non-profits and want to help them out somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thnk it would be great to be able to do more in our community. The problem seems to be time. I am also going to learn to sew after our pottery class. Then who knows what else.

    ReplyDelete