Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few recipes from my kitchen to yours

Well I thought a few people may be entertaining this weekend and might want a dip recipe. Every time I have made this dip, there is nothing left. It is pretty yummy!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

4 Baked Chicken Breasts or A roasted chicken from the store.
2 cup of cheddar cheese
1 cup of ranch dressing
1/2 cup of Frank's Hot Sauce
1 8 oz Cream cheese

Shredded the chicken. Put the shredded chicken into a large pan and add cream cheese. When the cream cheese melted. then add ranch, cheddar cheese and Franks. Let cheddar cheese melt then add it to a small crock. Serve with Frito's scoops and celery. You may want to add more or less hot sauce depending on your taste. I sometimes add blue cheese dressing along with the ranch dressing.

Another quick breakfast recipe
Fry crumpled sausage until brown stir in cream cheese until melted. Serve on a croissant! It is so yummy. I use about 4 oz of cream cheese. Last weekend, I also added mushrooms to the sausage mix!

These recipes came from my sister in law, Joyce. She gave them to me a couple months back and I have made both several times.

My Stuff Mushrooms
preheat oven to 350
1 package of Sausage
10-15 med to large mushrooms
stove top stuffing (sage or original) usually half the package
1/4 c of Marsala cooking wine
1 cups mozzarella cheese
1 c of Parmesan cheese

Pop stems of mushrooms and cut the stems into small pieces after washing. Brown the Sausage and the cut up mushrooms stems. Put the mushrooms caps into a 9x11 casserole baking dish. When sausage is browned, add stuffing, half of both cheeses and Marsala wine. When the cheese is melted, stuff the caps with mixture. bake for 15 mins then add the cheese to the top of the mushrooms. When cheese is melted, take out of oven.
I also have cooked these in a crock pot if we were having company to have them hot. Just top with cheese then put in crock on low.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! I think both of these are on my list of recipes to try, now! :)

    ReplyDelete