Thursday, July 16, 2009

Latest addition to the kitchen!

Oh I so enjoy Bed Bath and Beyond! I could work there since I am so familiar with their store and pricing! The only problem would be I would spend my check on merchandise.
Last night, the nieces and I took a little trip to BBB! I needed to return the latest purchase of the Mr Coffee Tea Maker! It leaks like crazy. Rob and I have tried everything to keep it from leaking but we gave up and returned it. Anyways back to the wonderful store, I purchased a wedding present for Miss Becky Lee. I also bought a great new pan.



It was 19.99 and I used a 20% off coupon so it was really 15.99!
When we got home, Dottie and I made brownies. It is such a great thing.!You lift the divider and wow- you have perfect cut brownies!

I finally have to admit. I have a kitchen tools addiction. My brother used to be Mr. Gadget because he had the latest and greatest gadgets. I guess it runs in the family!

I wonder what else to make in this new little pan. I bet corn bread would work also! Yummy!





2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather! I use to call Glen Tech-no-gadet like Inspector Gadet! That's too funny...

    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had everything that was a new gadget! I guess it runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete