Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions

Oh it's the time of year we make our resolutions for the new year. I have several things I want to improve for the next year. I always say I am going to lose weight so this year I will not resolve to lose weight! I just plan on being healthier.

I am resolving the following:

First and foremost, I resolve this daily not just at the New Year. I want to walk a closer walk with the Lord. I want to study my bible more. This is something I need every day to make it through life.

I plan on being a better wife. Not that I am a bad wife. I just plan on making sure Rob knows every day how wonderful he is and how is such a blessing in my life.

I also resolve to be a better friend. 2009 I hurt two people I love dearly with some of my actions. I want to resolve those issues and hopefully move forward and never again hurt them again.

I also want to kick a couple of bad habits. I was off coke for a while but I want to cut back to one or none a day!

I want to spend less time on my phone via texting, facebook and email! This is a must!

I want to make one new recipe a week. I used to do this but have slacked off. So look for the pictures and recipes to come!

Stay on budget. We usually do really good with this but I want to travel more this year.

FINISH THE BASEMENT!!!!! This will be done by Spring. (I PRAY)

And the one I know I will break is to exercise more. I do fine in the spring and summer but winter I just want to stay in my comfy clothes by the fire and watch movies!


My 20 year reunion is coming soon. I know there is no way I will get my high school figure back. If I did, I would be in the hospital! So just a few pounds or 50 pounds would be great!

I am looking forward to 2010! I know God has a plan and I am excited to see what it will bring!

Happy New Years and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment