Monday, January 4, 2010

New recipes Challenge

Well I am starting off this week by keeping one of my resolutions! I am trying a new recipe. I am back into my habit of making my two menu so I am not trying to figure out what to have!

This week on the menu

Monday- Oven herb fried porch chops with spinach-tomatoes rice salad! The salad looks so yummy in my Everyday Living magazine! This is the new recipe for this week

Tuesday- Beef with mushroom sauce on egg noodles. We froze the left over prime rib so I am using it! I am excited for this!

Wednesday- Sandwich night Probably tuna or chicken salad with carrots as a side. Wednesday nights are very hard for me.

Thursday- egg rolls and a salad!

I am trying to stick to a new recipe and I will post pictures later this week from the salad and herb pork chops!

No comments:

Post a Comment