Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week Two

Well we are week 2 in January! It has very cold but that keeps me in the kitchen. Something about cold weather makes me want to bake and cook!

I will post the pics of the new foods this weekend! The rice salad and herb pork chops were so yummy. I served it on my new china which happened to come in that day!

This week the new dish is honey chicken stir fry! I am making it tomorrow night! I am excited!

Rob and I have been trying to clear our schedules a bit and spend time at home! We were so busy last year I felt we never had alone time. This year will be busy but we are making sure we have free time to spend together and with God!

We are planning a few trips this year. We are thinking New York in June with one of my nieces, maybe sunny Southern California, a weekend getaway with a few of our close friends over Memorial Day weekend is in the works and a few other small weekend getaways. We will have other adventures I am sure. of course we will make time to visit our families!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures! Pictures!

    It was fun to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,

    i will post them tonight hopefully and post from Sunday's dinner. It was great to see ya!

    ReplyDelete