Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow its been a Year already?!?

A year ago yesterday, I married my best friend, my lover and the man God picked for me. Rob is one of the most amazing people I know. He has such a kind personality. He is silly and fun and loving. I could have not asked for a better husband than him. I do not know what I did to deserve such a wonderful husband!

The last year has been such a blessing. We have shared so many laughs and a few tears. We have been making our house a home. Hopefully the basement will be completed before our 2nd anniversary! We have shared times with friends, family and alone time. We have built our marriage on God's foundation and He is blessing us with such a grand life!

We spent our anniversary weekend doing what we love the most, being together. Saturday, we went for a long bike ride along the Riverside area and had a picnic. Sunday, we relaxed by the lake and then enjoyed a romantic delicious dinner!

As all other special days, such as birthdays, we believe one day celebrations are not enough! We will continue the celebration in Chicago for four days this weekend!

I can not wait to see what God has in store for us in the years ahead! What every it is, we will enjoy the adventure together!

Pictures to be posted after our Chicago trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment