Monday, September 14, 2009

20 Year Reunion

Well I have to face reality soon, my 20 year high school reunion is next summer! It was a time in my life I am so glad you only go through once! I was consumed with beauty pageants when I was in high school. Main reason I weighed in at a whopping 70 lbs when I graduated! Yelp, I was tiny.

Well with the reunion around the corner, all the anxieties I when attended good oLE SHS are coming back. All of a sudden I am freaking out about my weight! So I think it is time to lose a 100 lbs before I see all my old class mates.

I thought about doing the couch to 5K but that would require me to run again. So Rob and I are biking! The only probably is we live in Kansas. The weather never is cooperative. It is either raining, too windy, or too stinking hot. I am looking forward to the rain to cease but by then it will probably be ice and snow. Luckily, my husband bought me a treadmill. Oh wait it is unplugged in the basement. We are currently trying to finish the basement in our home.

Another way I thought I could drop a hundred pounds would be to stop cooking. I really don't think that will happen either. I would be way too cranky if I couldn't cook!

Well hopefully I will be pregnant by the reunion! I can blame it all on the baby!!!

4 comments:

  1. You need not worry about this! You are the person you are whether you weigh 50 or 250! I was pregnant at the 10th and still felt like I was on parade. My husband wouldn't go with me...so it just don't matter. You are there to fellowship and I want to fellowship not gauke(sp)...behave Heather...I am looking forward to our 20th!
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Lila but do you remember how thin I was????

    ReplyDelete
  3. so was I! you have to want to lose weight for you and no one else! You are who you are because your you! DO you think your friends are friends with you because you have blonde hair or blue eyes? I guess what I'm saying you loose weight because you want to or your health is telling you to! not because of 20 year reunion! I want to see everyone for who they are not what they are trying to be! Heather don't worry! I do hope your pregnant by then...your so in love with your husband you will just glow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope we are pregnant also! I am beyond in love with ROb. He is an amazing person. I wish Glen could have known him.

    ReplyDelete