Thursday, September 17, 2009

Biking with God

Rob and I are doing a couples devotional. Last nights devotion was wonderful! The story was comparing their walk with God as a bike ride on a tandem bike. It is a fun and exciting ride every day riding with God. And when you trust in Him, He takes over and you sit in the back while He leads you on the "life" adventure. Sometimes you wonder where God is leading and question it. God response is "Just pedal" .

Another example they gave was along the ride you pick up some blessings, and some gifts from others. Well God says the bike is heavy, we need to pass out the gifts and share the blessings along the trail.

I want to let God to lead the way in my life daily. It is hard sometimes but my prayer is just to pedal for God's adventure. I want to have my bike heavy so I can share the gifts and blessings of God's love with others.

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea of leaving gifts along the way for others to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that devotion. I look forward to each days because there our so many applications I could use in my life!

    ReplyDelete