Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THE ADVENTURES OF CAMPING

This past weekend we went camping with Janel, Phil, and The Parks! We went to Fall River on Saturday since the storms kept us from leaving on Friday night. I think I took close to 100 pictures according to my hubby. I thought I would post a few for your enjoyment.


Janel setting up her tent. This picture is for her mom. When J told her mom she was going camping, her mom busted out laughing.


These Pics are in random order, sorry. We stopped at the Belmount Hotel for lunch on Sunday on the way home. This is the oldest water tower in Kansas.


Fall River was having Rendezvous Days at the other camping ground. We ventured over to see what is going on. The people had tents and were dress how they dressed in the pioneer and trapping days. Very interesting. The gang all together.


The windmill farm outside of Belmount!

Aww Shawna and Daniel but the river down from the dam.


Such a cute couple! Phil and Janel! Didn't I do good fixing them up?!?


Rob would have been a good pioneer man. He is amazing outdoors. He can do anything I have found out! I am sooo blessed with this incredible husband!


Kansas' sunsets are God's blessings. I think He gives us the beautiful sunrises and sunsets to make up for all the winds we have!


I like this pic of our feet! Sorry to share but too bad! LOL


It was a relaxing trip with great friends. I may post more pictures when we have time next week.

Next week's post will be about the Adventures at the Cotton Carnival in my hometown, Jamie's pageant, and fun times with the family!

Challenge you to let someone know how much you appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. heeeheee! the pics of phil & janel make me smile. awwww. :)

    ReplyDelete