Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things that make me smile....

God's beauty and love!

Waking up in the morning seeing Rob beside me!

Opening up my email in the morning and always having the Jenn updates and emailing my girlfriends funny life things that happens every day it seems.

The smell in the air when fall is approaching and the leaves starting to change.

Kansas' sunsets.

Receiving text messages from my nieces and phone calls and them saying I love you even if their friends are around! No matter how much they try to grow up on my, they are still my little sweet peas.

My 10 am text from Rob! He is amazing man.

Talking with Aunt Moz every day even when we have nothing really to say.

Cooking for people. Its my way to say I care. I think its my only talent!

Completing projects!

Angela's status updates on facebook!

Greeting Rob at the door when he comes home from work!!! I await that hug and kiss all day!

My church family!

Knowing I am a better person today than I was before. Thanks to God's grace!

A cup of Rob's chai!

My life with Rob

Our wonderful friends!

Match making when it works out!

reading the bible with Rob

Embroidery

Saying prayers with Rob every night before falling asleep beside him....

What makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment