Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lists

Lately it seems I am making several lists. I am making list for Kenya. Things we need to pack, things we to buy before we leave, things that will need to be done at the house. I am making list for work, lists for others to do while I am out, list to be done before I leave. I am find myself making list of lists I need to do.

Well the lists have been overwhelming. Last night, I needed a break. Mu wonderful hubby took me on a mid week date! Did you know we have a Doc Greens on the West Side now!!! I am excited! We went to see Night at the Museum. Funny movie. He even then took me for ice cream. It was a nice break before I have to go back to the lists.


Tonight, I will check more things off the lists. Janel, Liz, Rob and I are going shopping for our Kenya stuff. We are also picking up items for the Hurd's to take to them in Kenya. Oh, I will have two lists completed after tonight!!


So do you have a list this week to do? Anything fun on the lists? Remember not to get too busy to have some fun. A mid week date, being with friends, enjoying God's blessings. I am thankful today there was a little sunshine! Hmmm... maybe I should add to the list.... enjoy the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment