Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frannie's Graduation Day!

I can remember the day Frannie was born. Now she is 18 and graduated from Notre Dame High School.

Frannie has had the misfortune all her life people telling her she looks like me. Well,in some ways she does, but I think she is way more beautiful than I could ever dream of being at her age. Frannie is my oldest niece. She was born two days after my 18th birthday. Oops, I just aged myself. I am so very proud of her.

Aunt Moz, Frannie and Dad (Frannie's grandpa)


Frannie trying to be taller than me after graduation.





Frannie after receiving her diploma. When I asked her why she didn't smile big, she said she tripped on the steps. No one saw it. I guess her gracefulness is after her mom and me.



Congrats, Frannie Beth Turner! We love you and we are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment