Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project updates

I am waiting to do before and after pictures of the basement when it is completed.

Rob and his dad are putting the insulation up and hopefully will finish tomorrow! I am excited the sheet rocking will be done before July! We will have walls that I can paint! Now I am not putting pressure on ourselves to get the furniture any time soon. Hopefully by the fall we will have carpet, the bar, and furniture all down there so we can have a movie party! I can not wait for the home theater. To recline back and watch a movie downstairs is going to be great. I know Rob will be one happy man!

I am not pushing to do the patio until the fall now. We do not have one weekend free until middle of August so I need to try to pace the projects! The fire pit will be nice on cool fall evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment