Monday, June 28, 2010

ANTICIPATION

Rob and I are giddy like little kids! We can not wait to see what the basement is going to look like when we get home. Today the sheet rock is being hung! It is so exciting to see a project step by step be completed. In three days the basement will have permanent walls! Praise the Lord for this accomplishment!

Rob and I have an idea what colors we are going to paint the basement! That will be the fun part for me! I can picture it all in my mind so it is so exciting to actually get to start painting! Of course trying to find the time to paint is going to be challenging now! July is so busy! We will have to paint during the week since almost every weekend has something booked!

We have all kinds of anticipation going on! We leave for Oregon in 5 days! I have my lists made out and somethings packed! I am so ready for a week without work and time alone with my hubby! It will be such a beautiful trip! I love waterfalls and just nature all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment