Monday, June 21, 2010

Our weekend

Well our weekend was pretty low key. Saturday morning we went to the farmer's market. We bought squash, tomatoes, beets, potatoes, and cucumbers! I am excited to eat all of the fresh veggies this week.

Then we went to The Donut Whole for donuts.

Rob stuffing his face with a cheesecake donut! Picture is sorta bad since it was from my phone!


Maple Bacon donuts and toasted coconut donuts! The coconut was my favorite!
We had a relaxing time down by the river also!

God sure does paint a pretty picture!

What I didn't take a picture of is what I am dreaming of! A new embroidery/sewing machine! Oh it is glorious! I am so wanting it. It has a larger space for embroidering. It has hundreds of stitched for sewing. You can do some many things with it! So know my mad money is being saved for the glorious machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment