Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is always a hard day for me. Since my mom became ill when I was very young then passed away when I was 13, it is a reminder she isn't here with us! This year was h a little harder than the past years. I should be 7 months pregnant if I wouldn't have miscarried in December.It was a reminder we still are not parents yet! We both want a baby and pray God will provide us with one in the future.



Even though I was a little sad yesterday, we had a great day with Rob's family. It was a joy to be able to celebrate the woman who raised my hubby to be the wonderful, caring and God loving man he is! His sister's family was over also.

We had prime rib, roasted veggies, baked mashed potatoes, yeast rolls, cream cheese corn, key lime pie and peach cobbler! I enjoy cooking for others! It was the first large gathering I was able to use our new china! Rob was such a help yesterday making sure we made this dinner special for the family! He is such a blessing to me!






After playing board games and visiting all afternoon, Rob and I crashed when everyone left! It was a long fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment