Thursday, March 11, 2010

New recipes

Every week this year I have cooked at least one new recipe. Last night was spinach and prosciutto quesadillas! Wow they were they so good.

I also tried Emeril's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They were not so good.

I am also making a apple turnover this evening. I will post pics (well maybe) and the recipes soon. I just was in totally amazement how yummy the quesadillas turn out.

I should be cooking a little this weekend. My best friend from Sikeston daughter is coming to visit. She wants to cook something. Her mother, Judy, and I have spent hours upon hours in the kitchen together baking and cooking delicious items. I miss those times with her. No one can replace cooking with Judy! She is one of my favorite people in the world.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment