Thursday, March 18, 2010

House projects

It seems the only thing Rob has been doing lately is work in the basement. The wiring is almost completed! He has a few more lights to hang and then I believe we do the cable for the different rooms. We are also going to wire the two upstairs guest rooms. After the electrical work, we will do the insulation! Then sheet rocking, then painting. I am ready to paint but picking out colors will be an issue!

I plan on taking pictures of the basement this weekend so we can do a before and after the walls are up. I can not wait to show it off when it is completed. Our home will be a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house! I am ready to watch movies with our friends in the theater room and entertain in the new living area downstairs!

I keep hoping my birthday party will be in our new basement!!!! (July 23rd)

No comments:

Post a Comment