Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feb Recap

February was crazy and March has been hetic! I am finally posting a few pictures from February. I wanted to put more up but it takes too long to upload!

Jill and in the background Mandy! We were celebrating Jill and Rob's birthday. We all went to eat then back to our house for dessert and "Battle between the sexes" game.


The Walrods, Parks and Youngs. Mandy and Joe left before we took the picture!


John reading the instructions, Joe enjoying his dessert, and Rob is in deep thought how to win!
Work day the the Nellis' other house in Haysville! Trying to get it ready to sell! Mandy is having fun!
This was before we moved the stripping party outside. I think we all were a little loopy by the time we went to the garage!
Shawna's birthday dinner!



Mike and Susan, Rob's sister and brother in law!

Poor Shannon had fever on her bday celebration! Rob and Shannon's bday are a week apart! Fun celebrating together!

Valentines Day was fun and relaxing this year! Rob sent these to me! My favorite, calla lilies and gerbera daisies!

Then we went here for a couples massage!

He took me to see Valentine's day!

I made these (cheese biscuits)

To go along with this ( dungeness crab, bacon wrapped scallops and crab cakes)


February was a busy month and a great month with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment