Friday, December 30, 2016

Life fies by.

It has been a long time since I have blogged. Life is busy. Sleep overrides any extra time I have. Little man is now 5. He is blossoming at his preschool. He loves to sing and playing with cars, legos and trains. I am amazed how much he is changing with his speech. He wants to play more and more with others. My dad is aging. He will be 86 soon. He is in an a nice assisted living in Missouri and seems to like it. Last September we lost Uncle Bud at age 91. It was one of my most favorite people in the world. I want to start blogging again about our meals. I am going gluten free for a while to see if it helps me feel better. I have a Instant Pot and wow, I am amazed how great our chicken turned out tonight! More on that recipe later! Goodbye 2016. You have been a hard year for me. I am praying 2017 will be a better year!

No comments:

Post a Comment