Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring

Spring is here. I love taking walking with Zeke in his stroller usually sleeping. Every day on our walks I thank God for the blessing of this little dude. He makes our family complete. He is 5 1/2 months old. I always thought I would have time to blog about him on a weekly base. Wow was I ever wrong. Being a mom is a full time job and then some.I would not trade it for anything in this world and he is worth everything.



Zeke is rolling, doing a worm crawl when he see something he wants, and he is very vocal. He chatters all the time. He loves to laugh and look around. He is drools all the time and everything goes into the mouth. I am amazed daily by everything this little man does.

We have battled with eczema. We went to Children's Mercy this week and I believe we are on the right track to clear him up some. It may be something he will battle with the rest of his life. We are praying it isn't.

Being a mom has changed how I look at everyday things. When I drive I think I am more cautious now. I constantly think about Zeke. I do not sleep well because I check on him all night. I love watching him sleep.Rob and I do not know what we did for entertainment before Zeke. He makes us laugh and we want to spend all our time playing with him. Zeke lights up when he sees his daddy come home after work. He watches everything he does. I am so blessed to have a wonderful Godly husband who wants to take care of his son and spend time with him.

I will try to do better about posting. Here is Zeke's Easter picture. He has grown even since this picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment