Monday, August 30, 2010

Blessings from God

Two years ago today, I married my best friend, my lover and the person who makes me a better person. God blessed me with such a wonderful, God fearing, loving husband! I can not imagine my life without Rob!

I have been thinking about the last two years together. We have been through more than probably most couples. We have experienced deaths in our family, miscarriage, traveling all over, construction project, and just every day life. Every day I love him more! We love just being together even if it is just watching Planet Earth at home. We have traveled to Cabo San Lucas, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kenya, Illinois, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Chicago, Maryland, Oregon, California, NYC since we have been married. We have fun traveling but also have fun in Wichita.

We are blessed with each other and with great friends and family!


Rob, I am looking forward too many many more years together! Thank you for being an amazing husband who keeps God first!

No comments:

Post a Comment