Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day is around the corner.....

You know when Valentine's Day is close at our house when there is a girl's night to make sugar cookies for our sweeties.

Tonight, Amanda, Amy, Emily, Kathryn and I are decorating sugar cookies for our valentine. Last year we had so much fun and it was nice to have some girl time.

This year I am trying an experiment. I have two batches of dough chilling in the frig. I made on with Kroger flour and the other with Hudson Cream flour. I think the Hudson cream flour will make better cookies. I know it makes better homemade bread. ( I am soo addicted to making homemade bread from scratch right now).

I will post pic and tell you if there was a difference in the flours.


Also projects I am working on: baby blankets, bibs, wipes cover and burp cloths for my pregnant friend's showers. I will post pics if I ever complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment